Black Magic or valid medical device?

I dunno Larry. It never held me back. Or her. I can't do the cherry stem trick either, but she can. ERS

Reply to
Eric R Snow

On Tue, 03 Oct 2006 14:20:15 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm, Eric R Snow quickly quoth:

Whatever floats your boat. I _enjoyed_ learning that particular new skill. ;)

------------------------------------------------------ No matter how hard you try, you cannot baptize a cat. ----------------------------

Comprehensive Website Development ---------------------------------------------------

Reply to
Larry Jaques

One of my lady friends was trying on clothes at the Salvation Army, and was wearing what appeared to be a 4 hooker. I reached through the curtain and did a fast one hand unhook, and a second later she came out wearing a bathing suit top, which promptly headed for the floor, with about 15 people standing around.

All I could do is shrug..and not admit a thing.

I used to be pretty good one handed..even did a 5 hook once on a fat chick

Shrug..like riding a bicycle. Though..to be fair..the ones that hook in the front are a great improvement.

Gunner

"If I'm going to reach out to the the Democrats then I need a third hand.There's no way I'm letting go of my wallet or my gun while they're around."

"Democrat. In the dictionary it's right after demobilize and right before demode` (out of fashion).

-Buddy Jordan 2001

Reply to
Gunner

On Wed, 04 Oct 2006 05:05:19 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner quickly quoth:

Good 'un!

Well, at least you didn't cop to UNhooking a fat chick's bra.

They're the type I prefer to do with my teeth. ;)