Blacksmithing

Some of my friends and I started a blacksmithing group, any one blacksmith, I would like to just talk about it.

Reply to
Matthew.Seyer

Might also try alt.crafts.blacksmithing group. Lane

Reply to
Just Me

A guy so brilliant that he doesn't even want to have us attend his group!

Bob May

Are you aware that there are well over 60 blacksmith clubs in North America that are affiliated with a national organization called ABANA? This is the Artist Blacksmith Association of North America. Go to their website at ABANA.org and look for affiliates close to you. Contact them if you want to talk, etc.

Pete Stanaitis

----------------

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
spaco

Yeah i do know, but I am trying to find teenagers... people my age. I guess I should have mentioned that I am like 16 and am trying to find teenagers that like this stuff.

Not that adults are not cool but that there are not many teenagers that I know of that like this stuff, that is why I am trying to find them.

Reply to
Matthew.Seyer

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog...

Might be tricky.

OK, well, maybe one of those 60 groups already is the teen group?

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Young people learn from older people about these stuff! It's not the other way around. You can talk to the older members of the group and find out if they have teeners also trying to learn the craft.

Reply to
Ritze

Thats a good Idea, thank you. So... do you know of any?

Reply to
Matthew.Seyer