Blanchard series 11 grinder

Can anyone tell me when these were made? any info on maintaining them, tips, or tricks to using them appreciated. Where I work, they replaced a newer blanchard that was worn out with these, no maintainence was ever done unless they broke, I was hoping to gather some info on how to prevent the same problem again. Nothing was oiled adjusted or anything.

Thanks

Jeremy

Reply to
J_L_brown