Bosting water pressure for lawnsprinker

YOU usually don't spill a drop. I've watched neighbors spill a cupful at a time. There's a stat out there (isn't there always?) about the amount of gasoline burned, water used (wasted, IMO) and chemicals dumped on the ground (much of which ends up in the ground water) all in the name of having pretty(?) grass in front of the house. The numbers are obscene.

What ever happened to Victory Gardens?

Reply to
rangerssuck

HF

Gardens are quite common in MN, though they're not called victory gardens any more. Few are old enought to recall victory gardens.

There are also rain gardens, low places with suitable vegetation so rainwater is captured rather than running off into storm sewers.

Fridley has a patch of land in a park that apartment dwellers can (and do) garden.

Mary has gardens both at home and at the lake.

Reply to
Don Foreman

te:

t.

I return the pump today; the gain wasn't worth the extra work of using the pump. Isn=92t big box wonderful? Looking through the outlet o the pump, the impeller looks like a knurling tool with openings. I think an impeller made like a fan pump would be a better booster. I think that the incoming water pressure was lost on this close gap impeller.

Reply to
mac