Brazing popped a hole in the concrete

The heat and water method of flintknapping (that's the word you want to Google on) is what the natives told the usurping white man to keep him from being able to do it at all. It's an excellent way to ruin good stone and with luck you might even hurt yourself.

Sort of like when a kid is given a baseball glove that's way too good for him and the older kids advise him that the _very_ best way to break it in is to rub it daily with cow manure.

-- Carl West snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Reply to
Carl West

There's that post , been meaning to thank you. Thanks , I'll take your word for it. At least I won't have to think about that anymore while doing mundane things. maybe...

Reply to
Sunworshipper