BridgePort Series I R2E4 Help Needed

I just moved my mill from my house to my shop. It was running here at the house on a phase converter, at the shop I have 3-phase installed. Since moving it, I haven't been able to get the drive system activated, the rest of the system comes up. I've diagnosed it to a point, but I'm stuck, can anyone tell me where to go from here:

My 3-phase input power is a WYE configuraiton with 220 between each leg, and 127 from each leg to neutral. My mill is configured for 230V operation.

I have 220 comming into T1 and T2, 120 going out of T1, and 120 out of part of the secondary on T2, but 173 volts on the terminals (211/212) that should have 90 volts.

Does this mean the transformer is gone bad or is this a 3-phase problem?

One other problem I've found is that the 24 volt supply is putting out

36volts, and has popped the fuse between 38 and 40.

I thought transformers usually either go open (dead) or work??

Thanks,

Granville Barker

Reply to
Granville.Barker

I suspect that you need to wire the control supply from phase to neutral (star point) rather than phase to phase.

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

Don't use the neutral on a rotery phase converter.

Reply to
tim

Never mind I read the post wrong sorry

Reply to