Bridgeport series II

I have just bought Bridgeport series II vertical milling machine. Can someone help me with manuals? Thanks Peter snipped-for-privacy@optusnet.com.au

Reply to
Victor

Post over on rec.crafts.metalworking . There are a pile of guys there that can put you onto any number of sources.

Cheers Trevor Jones

Reply to
Trevor Jones

Did the mill come with any tooling? You will need; vises, clamp sets, arbors to hold the cutters, cutters (assorted sizes and profiles) coolant, a tank and pump and plumbing, measuring gear, ... it adds right up. Try Enco for the tooling and stuff. Good quality, reasonable rates.

Charly

Reply to
Charly the Bastard

Maybe not so reasonable rates, as the postage to Australia would be a kicker.

Cheers Trevor Jones

Reply to
Trevor Jones

"Victor" Spaketh Thusly:

If you don't have any luck finding manuals, I used this place last month at work and they saved my butt! I got a used manual for a -48V 100A rectifier for $20 in less than a week. The manufacturer wanted $75 with a 4-6 week wait.

Luck!

-- Bill H. [my "reply to" address is real]

Molon Labe!

Reply to
Bill

Yeah, I missed that, my bad. Maybe he could get a deal for bulk in a conex.

Charly

Reply to
Charly the Bastard

Try

They have shops in all the capital cities

Tom

Reply to
Tom Miller