Bridgeport series II

I have just bought Bridgeport series II vertical milling machine. Can someone help me with manuals? Thanks Peter snipped-for-privacy@optusnet.com.au

Victor wrote:

Post over on rec.crafts.metalworking . There are a pile of guys there that can put you onto any number of sources.
Cheers Trevor Jones
Victor wrote:

Did the mill come with any tooling? You will need; vises, clamp sets, arbors to hold the cutters, cutters (assorted sizes and profiles) coolant, a tank and pump and plumbing, measuring gear, ... it adds right up. Try Enco for the tooling and stuff. Good quality, reasonable rates.
Charly
Charly the Bastard wrote:

Maybe not so reasonable rates, as the postage to Australia would be a kicker.
Cheers Trevor Jones
Trevor Jones wrote:

Yeah, I missed that, my bad. Maybe he could get a deal for bulk in a conex.
Charly

rates.
Try www.hareandforbes.com.au They have shops in all the capital cities
Tom

If you don't have any luck finding manuals, I used this place last month at work and they saved my butt! I got a used manual for a -48V 100A rectifier for $20 in less than a week. The manufacturer wanted $75 with a 4-6 week wait. http://manualsplus.com / Good Luck!
-- Bill H. [my "reply to" address is real] www.necka.net Molon Labe!