Bruce Bergman -- 3 phase plug

We _just_ covered that over in rec.guns, over in the last couple days. Consensus: undefined.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Made a deal with my wife about murdersickles. I had two at th' time. Told her I wouldn't get anymore bikes until a kid moved out. Had four kids at th' time also. Kid moves out, I get a new bike, repeat as necessary. We had three more kids after that, five gone, two left to go.

When th' last one moves out I'll have a different bike for each day of th' week... and every day will be a Sat. (retired).

Snarl... 5 years, 5 months, 6 days n' change

Reply to
snarl

Seven.

Snarl

Reply to
snarl

I take it you've read the Dave Barry tretise on "all those guns?"

Jim

Reply to
jim rozen

You take one lousy week off to join Thorax at the Elvis concert, and this is what happens: Gunner Asch writes on Fri, 30 Dec

2005 02:46:12 GMT in rec.crafts.metalworking :

Well, you can only ride two at a time, so ...

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

Chuckle..like asking an antigunner just what is an "arsenal of arms" as is often reported in the Nanny States when some guy is found to have a .22, a pellet gun and a rusty old shotgun tucked away.

Last anti gunner type that visited (actually an rcm lurker who shall remain nameless) got a special treat..I started opening gun cabinets and dragging stuff out...the eyes got bigger and bigger with each armload...and I could see the tell tale twitching and feet movements as they wanted to run screaming down the street in abject horror and panic.

I could tell from the first..when I swung the two main doors open on my "misc stuff" cabinet...chuckle... its 10' long....and they are racked every 3.5". With swords and daggers and whatnot stored on hooks above the barrels..and the side bins hold knives piled on top of each other or in their boxes...

The steel cabinets hold the Good Stuff....

Little did he know..that one of his neighbors has far more firearms than me...chortle...

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Not that I can remember.

Got a link?

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Don't need one.

The concept is that as long as you SO can actually *count* the items, you are doomed.

IOW if she can say 'how come you have five guns,' or 'how come you have three motorcycles' then you are in trouble. But if you increase the stable to a larger number, it simply morphs into "all those guns" or "all those motorycles."

At that point you are home-free. You can have as many as you want because you are in the "all those XXXXs" zone.

In my case the comment is "how come you have all that quilt fabric and all those sewing machines...."

And she says "all those motorycles in the garage." And "all those lathes in the basement."

Keep 'em moving, keep 'em too numerous to count.

Jim

Reply to
jim rozen

Ah!! Then Im home safe. She doesnt have a clue as to how many I own. When we were kid proofing the house when the grandbaby moved it..she kept finding guns and stacking them up on the dining room table, never blinked an eye. Course..she does have her own several 1911s..and she comandeered the Ruger Redhawk as her very own...

Gunner

Gunner Asch

How is it that you know most of us aren't?

Harold

Reply to
Harold and Susan Vordos