buffing & polishing

Hello Everyone,
I am a new member to this site. I am trying to open my own
home business that deals with buffing & polishing automotive wheels,
small Harley Davidson parts and other metals that need maintenance. I
have a small 3/4HP for my smaller parts, but this is not what I want to
use for wheels.
In the mid 80's, I used a type of buffer called a "MAG BUF" that
let you attach the rim to it and keep it secured while you worked
around the rim. I have tried many internet searches and I cant find
any information of the actual buffer or the maker.
If anyone has information on where to look or can point me in the
right direction to find a similar product for buffing and polishing
rims, PLEASE help me out. I thank all for reading this.
Best Regards,
Reply to
Loading thread data ...

Site Timeline

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.