Building and using a growler

I was at the university library today. While I was there I took photos of some textbook pages on electrical machine design and repair. Thought it might be of some interest to those here who dabble with electric motors.

Rick

Thanks Rick, interesting stuff.

Reply to
Al A.

I have a growler thats been collecting dust well over 20 years, worked great last time I used it... make an offer. It's heavy, shipping won't be cheap unless you can pick it up in the W Los Angeles area.

I can put a jpg in the drop box if anyone's interested.

Erik

Reply to
Erik