Bull of the Woods Cartoons

I put a few of my collection of J.R. Williams' "Bull of the Woods"
cartoons here:

Enjoy 'em,
Jeff
Reply to
jeff_wisnia
Nice!
jeff_wisnia wrote:
Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn
Thanks for the link! There's quite a few there I don't have. (what I do have I got from the Dropbox)
Jon
Reply to
Jon Anderson
Or you can get the set of 6 books of them.
David
Reply to
David R.Birch
Well that you for that link! Not only was I not aware these were being reprinted, but Algrove has some other interesting titles!
Jon
Reply to
Jon Anderson
Did. Sort of the Iron Dilbert.
Joe Gwinn
Reply to
Joseph Gwinn
Here's another coupla dozen:
Jeff
Reply to
jeff_wisnia
Question: Is 'snap' an easy roughing cut?
Wes
Reply to
Wes
Any easy machining job, as "it's a snap!"
David
Reply to
David R.Birch
I must be getting old, since I remember reading some of them when the calendar was current.
Richard W.
Reply to
Richard W.
It was "Out Our Way", in the Sunday papers and had a rotating cast of characters. The Bull was only one of the series.
Cheers,
Bruce (bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)
Reply to
Bruce In Bangkok