Bull of the Woods Cartoons

I put a few of my collection of J.R. Williams' "Bull of the Woods" cartoons here:

Enjoy 'em,

Jeff

Reply to
jeff_wisnia

Martin H. Eastburn

Thanks for the link! There's quite a few there I don't have. (what I do have I got from the Dropbox)

Jon

Reply to
Jon Anderson

Or you can get the set of 6 books of them.

David

Reply to
David R.Birch

Well that you for that link! Not only was I not aware these were being reprinted, but Algrove has some other interesting titles!

Jon

Reply to
Jon Anderson

Did. Sort of the Iron Dilbert.

Joe Gwinn

Reply to
Joseph Gwinn

Here's another coupla dozen:

Jeff

Reply to
jeff_wisnia

Question: Is 'snap' an easy roughing cut?

Wes

Reply to
Wes

Any easy machining job, as "it's a snap!"

David

Reply to
David R.Birch

I must be getting old, since I remember reading some of them when the calendar was current.

Richard W.

Reply to
Richard W.

It was "Out Our Way", in the Sunday papers and had a rotating cast of characters. The Bull was only one of the series.

Cheers,

Bruce (bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)

Reply to
Bruce In Bangkok