Bulletproof AR15 bolt

Larry Jaques spoke thusly:

Not Nick but Ralph:

"This car is *full* of factory air - conditioned air from our fully factory - air - conditioned factory."

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

According to Gunner Asch :

[ ... ]

Well ... this is about as far back in the thread as I can go at the moment to post this.

Mostly -- every time I see the subject line above, I keep thinking "But shouldn't the bullet be going the other direction -- away from the bolt?" :-)

Enjoy, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

Absolutely!

Nice, and close by...

But...

Richard

Reply to
cavelamb himself

On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 02:59:42 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Winston quickly quoth:

I got a free elephant ride just for going to see Ralp Spoilsport Motors!

And the automated voice in the motorhome "Apple Valley Condoms. If you lived here, you'd be home by now."

-- Ultimately, the only power to which man should aspire is that which he exercises over himself. -- Elie Wiesel

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Larry Jaques is widely believed to have said: (...)

You win! :0) I'll give the thread back now.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

Rocky Rococo at your Cervix......

Reply to
Gunner

"Apple Valley Condoms, 1 mile. Apple Valley Condoms, 1/2 mile. Apple Valley Condoms, 1/4 mile. Apple Valley Condoms, 1/8 mile. Apple Valley Condoms, 1/16 mile. Apple Valley Condoms, 1/32 mile. Apple Valley Condoms, 1/64 mile. Apple Valley Condoms, 1/128 mile."

"Sound of someone falling down stairs.

Nick: ?Uh. Where am I??

Sound of someone slapping someone else.

Nancy (in a falsetto voice): ?Nicky, Nick, Nick, Nick. Are you alright??

Nick: ?Uh, yes.?

Nancy: ?Then stop slapping me.?

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 13:55:55 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Winston quickly quoth:

No, "Antelope Freeway, 1/4 mile." etc. "Should I take the Antelope Freeway or the Gomorrah Expressway..."

"I was sitting in my office, listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desktop."

Reply to
Larry Jaques

But of course.

More from the Horse:

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

?Holy Mudhead, mackerel!. Morse Science High, it?s ... disappeared!

Reply to
Gunner

On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 23:56:19 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner quickly quoth:

"Who ARE you, anyway?" "Uh, Clem. Close 'B', Close 'Mode'."

Q: Does anyone have any idea what programming language that might have been back in the early seventies? --LJ

Reply to
Larry Jaques

It was invented at arch rival Commie Martyr High.....

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner

Larry Jaques insisted: (...)

COBOL could be.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

Aacht! That's COMMUNIST Martyr High to you!

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

"Rocky Rococo, at your cervix!"

"Thanks, half pint, you just saved me a lot of investigative work..."

"Maybe yes, maybe no. Do you know what THIS is?"

Und so weiter...

David

Reply to
David R. Birch

On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 16:36:01 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm, "David R. Birch" quickly quoth:

"That's...a pickle!"

And, later: "The fire's in your eyes, Lieutenant Bradshaw."

Reply to
Larry Jaques

What were they used for? Chucking wood?

And *where* would you get used woodchucks, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Reply to
jpolaski

A used woodchuck is one that has already been terminated, usually by a .22 to .25 caliber bullet traveling at very high velocity. If you don't leave them hanging around too long they're still good for ballistics experiments.

As for eating them, I do have a recipe that's quite good, from _Gourmet_ magazine. You have to be really careful to get the musk glands out of them, intact. They're a little tricky that way.

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress