CAD program that will output Anilam format?

I have anilam Crusader II milling machine, just got RS232 CPU, so I can transfer files between milling machine and PC.

Are there any CAD programs that will output Anilam format? Or perhaps a converter that will convert standard CAD output into Anilam format?

I use ProCAM for drawing, but any suggestions are appreciated.

Jen

Reply to
jboothbee

RoyJ