Cataract Bench Lathe Info Needed

I am restoring a Cataract Bench lathe that I just got. Anybody in this group
have any info on this lathe? Is there someone out there with one or know
anyone with one? Thank you.
Jim
Reply to
Jim and Jackie Instone
I've had a number of these, the one currently in my shop needs to have the headstock bearings replaced and the spindle hard-chromed and re-ground, but it's still a nice machine:
Do you have any specific questions?
Jim
jim rozen
Try a google search next time :-)
Jim and Jackie > I am restoring a Cataract Bench lathe that I just got. Anybody in this group
Reply to
Machineman
Leigh at MarMachine may have some bits.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com if he doesnt read this post. He is busy building the Machinists Taj Mahal and Palatial Estate.
(and VERY nice it will be too )
Gunner
That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there. - George Orwell
Reply to
Gunner

Site Timeline