Charmilles EDM Model E110 wiring

I have a Charmilles Model E110 and received the unit with all the wires disconnected. Some of them are obvious where they go but there are two wires tha I cnnot figure out where they go. There is a unit mounted on the side of the main electrical unit that is labeled "Microfin P12-25". It is connected to the main unit by a couple of cables but there are two wires that are about size 16 gage similar to lamp cord and they have ring terminals on the end of them. Does anyone know where these might go?

I am guessing that the go the same place that the main power cables go, one on the ram and one on the table.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Reply to
bufordbriggs

Guess here, are these the ground cables for attaching to the head and/or the tank?

You might ask these guys

bet they would sell you a manual.

Karl

Reply to