Cheap servo package sources?

I need to make a small 2-axis servo-controlled fixture to automate a tedious process that is done manually now but I don't know where to begin.

It is going to basically be a servo-controlled rotary table that will also be pushed into a cutter then retracted.

Does anybody have a good source for small servo drives/motors/encoder parts or complete packages?

MikeB

Reply to
BQ340

Ignoramus14196