Cheap servo package sources?

I need to make a small 2-axis servo-controlled fixture to automate a
tedious process that is done manually now but I don't know where to begin.
It is going to basically be a servo-controlled rotary table that will
also be pushed into a cutter then retracted.
Does anybody have a good source for small servo drives/motors/encoder
parts or complete packages?
MikeB
Reply to
BQ340