Chicago: MIG welding trainer/instructor wanted

I'm looking for one or two welders able to provide up to a 4-hour block of instruction in basics of MIG welding.
You don't have to commit to creating the training objectives or any materia
ls, just to conducting the training. Any resources you need will be provide d. You will be provided with safety equipment for you and anyone receiving training. You'll be provided with course content, structure, and any printe d or consumable materials required.
All you need to provide is your time and attention, on a schedule we can ne gotiate around your availability.
Please send replies to snipped-for-privacy@pumpingstationone.org .. If you post here, I wil l likely miss it; I'm new to this group and not even sure it's active enoug h for me.
Paid work, rate to be discussed based on ... variables like your licensing and qualifications and what we work out ... but definitely paid work; this is not a volunteer request, at all.
snipped-for-privacy@pumpingstationone.org wrote:

I love these reply directly as usenet is too hard posts. I know a great MIG instructor for hire. Contact me directly for their info.