Chicken scratchin

Does anyone know what all the "squigley" posting is about? ...lew...

Reply to
Lew Hartswick

KFC spam?

Tom

Reply to
Tom

Muslim shit.

Reply to
Steve B

What denomination shit is your post?

Reply to
Bat

I haven't clicked any of the links, but I figured it was either SPAM or something else that I have no need for. Ended up blocking the sender earlier today.

All ah hoo hoo ack bar

Jon

Reply to
Jon Danniken

The one that doesn't strap bombs to their kids and then send them to the market for a loaf of bread.

Reply to
Steve B

Arabic. Check groups.google.com and you will likely see it render properly. Agent shows ????????????.???????

Wes

Reply to
clutch

Good reply.

Reply to
clutch

Idiotic reply from a country where youngsters get similar results -out of own will- with guns at school.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Mueller