G Codes

Does someone have a nice link to a table of G codes for a lathe? I'm
looking for a basic list with options for each code so I can review the
output from a Haas TL-1 in conversational mode.
Reply to
RoyJ
Post on alt.machines.cnc.
Haas in fact puts out a booklet on G codes, that they give away at their demo shows. I'm sure they'd mail you one.
Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®
"Proctologically Violated©®" wrote in news:06TSh.2270$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe12.lga:
Also, note that G codes can vary _greatly_ from one machine to the next, even if it has the _same exact_ control. Most are "User Defined", i.e. defined by the MTB.
Reply to
Anthony

Found above at bottom of here:
Wes
Reply to
clutch
Thanks. I suppose I should have done the obvious and looked at the mfg's site.
I am grumping about the control panel: I need to figure out how to explain it to casual users in a prototype lab. The machine and controls are quire powerful but certainly NOT intuitive! Factory manuals are useless. Quick start guide is 2 pages, manual has each function on half a page, no overview or structure. ARGH!
snipped-for-privacy@lycos.com wrote:
RoyJ