Chuck Camlock Specifications

I would like to have the specifications for the cam/pin spacing for the different Camlock Chucks. Is this posted somewhere? Thanks Bob AZ snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
Bob AZ

Here you go.

http://sh> I would like to have the specifications for the cam/pin spacing for the

Reply to
charadam

Thanks. And the best to you. Now to locate a D1-4 back plate. I could make one but don't want to take the time.

Take care Bob AZ

Reply to
Bob AZ

We fabricated a large faceplate for our Emco compact 10 lathes using a salvaged blind pipe flange and a d1-4 back plate.

Best buy I could find was harbor freight. 45$ for an 8 inch and

40$ for a 6 >Thanks. And the best to you.
Reply to
F. George McDuffee

Thanks for the link. I will do Harbor Freight tomorrow or Monday Thanks Bob AZ

Reply to
Bob AZ