Cincinnati 220-8 Questions

Hello,

I have a cincinnati 220-8 machine. Some problems I'm facing are:-

-grinding is uneven.(ovalty).

-accompanied with heavy vibration of the bar.

On the grinding wheel side, there is a tank, with the shaft going through it.

-Does this tank fill up with hydraulic fluid?

-Is the grinding wheel supposed to start without the hydraulic system on?(mine does).

-What is a differential rate setter, provided at the grinding side?

-How many bearings are there on the grinding wheel side(2 i guess).

-The hydraulic oil getting there(to the bearings) seems only a trickle.

Anyone with answers or other suggestions with the cincinnati please help. I also have 2 other cincinnati's,(2OM).

Thanks, Sachin

Reply to
Sachin