Clausing 8520 vs BP

I have a J Head B'Port.

Work is offering up a Clausing 8520, one collet, and a little vice.

It's a nice looking little machine. If I didn't have the BP I would jump on it in a heart beat. I already have a full set of M2 collets, so that is not a concern.

Question: Does this little mill offer me anything that my Bridgeport doesn't?

If I have something fixtured up on the BP I wouldn't have to move it for a little job. I can't think of anything else.

JW

Reply to
cyberzl1