Clausing drill press

Hooligan had written this in response to

:

Not sure if you're still looking for one, but I have a Clausing 1671 near Morristown NJ that I'm going to sell. I need it gone fast so price is $700 cash or paypal. Great shape and used to use it all the time. Just don't have the room for 2 drill presses and a mill any more. I need the room more.

Could deliver for a small fee to anywhere w/in 100 miles.

Forums Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - rec.crafts.metalworking - 188860 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
Hooligan

I bought a Powermatic 1200. Plus you are a bit farther than 100 miles out! Thanks anyway! Greg O

Reply to
Greg O