CNC - 4th Axis

Does anybody recall seeing a project that converted a Taig headstock to a

4th axis for CNC use? I know I have, but I can't for the life of me remember where.
Reply to
John Hofstad-Parkhill

sounded familiar to me too, I thought I had read about someone who had done it as a project, but I couldn't find the link

howsomever,

will take you to the 4th axis page on the web site of Microproto who "builds" the cnc version of Taig's Mill

they offer complete 4th axis as a kit

FWIW - not the easiest people in the world to get info from - follow up to calls and emails were not so much - in my experience

Dale

Reply to
dalecue

Hi John,

You might be thinking of the one at:

Does anybody recall seeing a project that converted a Taig headstock to a

Reply to
Stan Stocker