commercial product "Tap Out" source?

I was talking to a pro CNC machinist recently and he told me there is a product you can buy called "Tap Out" which comes with the correct dam material which doesn't react with the acid, also with the acid, and directions. This is a difficult string to search on, sadly, and I'm looking for a source. I have heard that the product was made by NMG but I can find no reference to that product or company name.

Grant

Reply to
Grant Erwin

Greetings Grant, Tap Out is available from Valley Tool in CA. The link:

's 30 bucks, they're out today, but will have some in a week. Cheers, Eric

Reply to
Eric R Snow

If you search for "broken tap", you get a "sponsored link" offering to sell them to you!

Reply to
Richard J Kinch

You can have my broken taps for free (if you pay shipping). :-))

Ni-SCNR-ck

Reply to
Nick Müller

I figured you for a guy that seldom broke taps.

Wes S

Reply to
clutch

Thank you, Richard, very illuminating. :-)

I found Tap Out at Swift Tool in Kent, Washington. Thanks to all.

GWE

Reply to
Grant Erwin

That'll save shipping costs. :-)

Nick

Reply to
Nick Müller

Mine come with a 'free' part. Shipping FREE! The tap will cost you.

Ken.

Reply to
Ken Davey