Commercial Soft Jaw Turning Ring Fixtures

It didn't take much google to find this:

Dorian appears to resell Taiki stuff as well.

And a US source:

Huron Machine Products may have been the original US source.

Reply to
Joseph Gwinn

I would think that Dorian would make there own. We use this type and have one for every machine. Some of our lathes have 15" power chucks.

Richard W.

Reply to
Richard W.