Cordless jig saws

Could someone give me an idea of how long a battery would last when cutting through sheet steel with a cordless jig saw? Just name the thickness, battery type, saw, and any other relevant conditions. I'm also wondering whether current cordless circular saws cut through steel. The instructions for my 15 year old Dewalt 14.4 volt circular saw say not to cut metal.

Reply to
Barry