Craftsman 12" x 48" lathe

I know most people here are accomplished machinists/metal workers. I have a hobby lathe that I am selling currently on eBay, item #

330027867895. Check it out, I'm in Orange County, southern California. It is about 90% condition with the jackshaft making a little noise when operating, otherwise a very good lathe that served me well. I want to upgrade to a 13"- 15" lathe American made also. Anyone got a line on one? Thanks.

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
trg-s338

Leigh at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com has an absolutely beautiful Clausing for very good money. And several others, including I think..a Heavy 10

He is located in Costa Mesa, so is in your back yard.

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3

Reply to
Gunner

Reply to
trg-s338

Might want to check it out Before you sell. Those that delay..often get left empty handed.

Been there..done that.

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3

Reply to
Gunner

I have had a Craftsman for a month and have had this Clausing 5914 for 5 years:
I think you could use both lathes, I know I do. Clark

Reply to
Clark Magnuson

Be real nice indeed if I could swing keeping my Craftsman and purchasing the Clausing! I'll get information and try. Thanks for the lead, Gunner!

Reply to
trg-s338

My pleasure. Its a fine lathe and will do you good service and be able to pass it down to your grand kids

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3

Reply to
Gunner