Curta Calculator Video

Hi all,

Had heard of these, but never actually seen one... as a matter, the video is also a first for me.

I'm sure some here have experience with them. Looks like they were a fascinating piece of engineering!

Erik

Reply to
Erik

Guy I worked with 20 years ago had one in it's original velvet lined steel case and used it regularly. He was almost as fast with it as i was on a cheap button box.

Reply to
grmiller