Cutting railroad rail with a bandsaw

He said you lie with ewes. Is that trues?

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Ain't no sheeps 'round 'ere! This is Horse farming country, no sheep need apply.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

"Michael A. Terrell" on Sat, 20 Jul 2013

11:51:01 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Tell that lye what? What did he say you would tell it?

tschus pyotr

PS Curious minds want to know - is that Sleeping Dog Lye, Or Bad shot of the Golf Course Lye?

pyotr filipivich

First base!

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

"Michael A. Terrell" on Mon, 22 Jul 2013

00:43:09 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

And when you pay him off, who gets the money?

pyotr filipivich

10% goes to his agent, the other 90% goes to the IRS.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

"Michael A. Terrell" on Mon, 22 Jul 2013

18:20:33 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

I thought a good chunk went to his girlfriend, Ali Mony?

pyotr filipivich

She works for the IRS.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

"Michael A. Terrell" on Tue, 23 Jul 2013

03:55:16 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Ah, so she works hard for D. Montet.

pyotr filipivich

Even worse. She works for B.O.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

"Michael A. Terrell" on Tue, 23 Jul 2013

19:30:29 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

I remember B.O. Plenty. What was his wife's name - it escapes me now.

pyotr filipivich

Titsa?

Reply to
Larry Jaques