Dallas/Fort Worth Machinist Class

Hi Everyone, If you are located in the DFW area or do not mind the drive, and are interested in machinist classes, the Fort Worth Independent School District's Adult Education program has a machinist class. The class starts Jan. 6th and will be Tuesdays and Thursday 6 to 10 pm. for 18 weeks. This class will focus on milling. The next class which starts in the summer will focus on lathework. Registration is going on now until the 18th. The cost is $360, but this may be paid out if needed. If you are interested you can contact Abby at 817-531-4300 or you can email me as I have registered, and have ask Abby many question myself. The class needs to have 12 people sign up before they will have it.

Thanks, Vernon Phillips snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Vernon

Vernon, That's great Dallas has this type of adult ed available. Machining classes seem to be disappearing from most cities and towns. I sure hope 12 people sign up! It's a great opportunity.

The class needs to have 12 people sign up before they will

Reply to
BBFMETALWORKING