Model Shop in Dallas

Please can anyone advise me of a good RC model shop in the DALLAS /
FORT WORTH area. I am visiting at the end of the month and will have
a car to get around a sensible distance.
regards to all
Adrian
Reply to
Adrian D Parker
All you need to know about Dallas area hobby shops....
Cheers,
Bill

Bill Fulmer
in Hurst which is just northeast of Fort Worth.
Adrian D Parker wrote:
Reply to
Farley
And if you're into helicopters, Aero Hobbies in Lewisville, just north of DFW Airport.
Both Mike's and Roy's (in other responses) are first class shops that are well stocked.
Jim
Reply to
Joe Bill
try wild bills in Irving
Reply to
R. Robertson
Please can anyone advise me of a good RC model shop in the DALLAS / FORT WORTH area. I am visiting at the end of the month and will have a car to get around a sensible distance.
regards to all
Adrian =======================
All previous suggestions are very good. I've never been to Roy's, but met him at the SWAC in Arlington. He had a good display there and seems like a nice, helpful, guy.
None of the web sites are really great; but they do have address, phone number, and store hours.
I've been to all the others mentioned as well as these:
Texas RC Modelers in Plano.
also known as Lone Star Balsa. Good source for wood.
Mickey's A-1 Hobby in Mesquite. Small shop, good people, and more stuff than you'd think they could get into the space.
Reply to
Carrell
Many thanks gentlemen.
I now know what I will be doing on Saturday 31st Jan!
Sunday, I just have to find the infamous grassy knowl in Dallas - I suppose that is an age thing.
Regards
Adrian
Reply to
Adrian D Parker