DATSUN ROADSTER Resurection Update

Work is progressing on my Datsun Roadster; rear-ended by an F 250. See my homepage link, and follow the Datsun links to "The Accident II"

Plenty of twisted metal content..... JR Dweller in the cellar

Reply to
JR North

Work is progressing on my F250- but don't worry, it stays in NY :-)

Reply to
ATP

nice little car, but the datsun roadster that i remember was in maybe

1962 or 64???? back in high school i remember seeing one drive down the street and could not believe it.. looked like an older design, maybe with a continental kit on the back end?? its been over 40 yrs. now...
Reply to
jim

S1500 or S1600. My neighbor has one that he brings out on sunny days. A mechanical copy of an MGB. (Nissan's [Datsun's] CEO was an Anglophile. In Japan, the 240Z was called the "Fairlady.")

In the oldest S1500's imported to the US, the single jump seat is turned sideways. In the newer ones, there are two teeny jumpseats facing forward.

Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress