Dropbox Posting

Pics and text on my mod of a fuel injection cleaner kit valve for use with a new style flush can. See it now! Metal work! Threading! Step right up...

see fimod.txt and the associated jpgs. JR Dweller in the cellar

Reply to
JR North

Interesting. I have / had the 3M kit, and seem to have lost / misplaced it during a move. I'll hunt for it when I'm at the other location soon, but otherwise I may end up just building my own.

Reply to
Pete C.

Two attaboys. Well done!

--Winston