DropBox Posting-Metal Content!

Posted pics of a cooling fan mounting for my '23 T-Bucket

bucketfan.txt and the associated jpgs. JR Dweller in the cellar

If you're not the lead dog, the view never changes Doubt yourself, and the real world will eat you alive The world doesn't revolve around you, it revolves around me No skeletons in the closet; just decomposing corpses

-------------------------------------------------------------- "Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal" "I'm sorry, Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that.."

Reply to
JR North

Very nice JR. I'd like to see the whole T-bucket. It looks like a very nice ride.