Destructive Lock Nuts Suck

By the way, McMaster carries these. .

Do you have any more information or URLs for FujiLok? Google didn't help because I didn't know enough to pull this out of the irrelevant hits.

Joe Gwinn

Reply to
Joe Gwinn

In their defense, they prove Key-Lock's vibration resistance with a Junker test, which is the gold standard. And NASA will accept no less.

Joe Gwinn

Reply to
Joe Gwinn

I think I found them. The company is "Fuji Seimitsu Manufacturing Co Ltd ".

.

The locknut is basically the same as the Security Locknut steel insert. There is a US patent that I have not yet found, so there must be some difference.

Joe Gwinn

Reply to
Joe Gwinn

Not so fast. I did find an earlier Chinese patent from FujiLok that had a diagram that resembled the Security Locknut, but that is not what's currently offered:

.

Somewhere in the middle of the sales talk there is a section that shows how it's built and works. But no Junker test data.

Joe Gwinn

Reply to
Joe Gwinn

Just google what is a fuji lock nut or how does a fuji lock nut work

Clare Snyder