Diesel Fuel

I was idly flipping though my wife's catalogs, ran across this brand name;

Somehow, I just don't think my idea of the smell of diesel fuel is quite in line with the ad.

Reply to
RoyJ

"RoyJ" wrote:: Somehow, I just don't think my idea of the smell of diesel fuel is quite

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Careful. If that essence is from recycled French-fry biodiesel, you may start to gain weight.

Reply to
Leo Lichtman

I figure if girls wear smells to attract guys, why not smells like Hoppe's #9, Nitromethane, or black powder?

Reply to
Stupendous Man

Sardines anyone? Or perhaps limburger cheese? Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller

I read of a girl who used Hoppe's #9 and got him to propose on the 2nd date ;)

nick hull

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 00:34:22 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, Gerald Miller quickly quoth:

You're dating women from the wrong side of the tracks, Gerry.

Q: What did the blind man say as he walked past the fish market?

A: Good morning, ladies!

-- Smokey the Bear's rules for fire safety should apply to government: Keep it small, keep it in a confined area, and keep an eye on it. --John Stossel in _Myths, Lies, and Downright Stupidity_

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I know I'd sure notice a lady wearing Hoppe's #9. Expecially the original formula.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 04:30:56 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, Wes quickly quoth:

Notice her how? By the nasty rash or the lovely smell?

-- Smokey the Bear's rules for fire safety should apply to government: Keep it small, keep it in a confined area, and keep an eye on it. --John Stossel in _Myths, Lies, and Downright Stupidity_

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I just looked up what was in the original formula and it is Benzene. Benzene was once used in aftershave so I doubt it gave rashes. The liver cancer and other stuff might be hard to take.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

Steak, Tacos.

If a woman smelled like Tacos i would want her to take me home for lunch.

Reply to
Stupendous Man

My sister did. Course it was often on her hands from cleaning her guns...used to have guys follow her around the grocery store etc

Said she loved the attention and you could tell who the men were as opposed to the candy asses

Gunner

"Confiscating wealth from those who have earned it, inherited it, or got lucky is never going to help 'the poor.' Poverty isn't caused by some people having more money than others, just as obesity isn't caused by McDonald's serving super-sized orders of French fries Poverty, like obesity, is caused by the life choices that dictate results." - John Tucci,

Reply to
Gunner Asch

If she smells like rising bread..or cottage cheese....go the other way....