Dimensions - Dumore series 44 toolpost grinder pulley

Well DoN, it seems that you're in good shape for getting started on all of those tooling projects that you wanted to have a ground finish.. centers,
tapers, collets, adapters, etc (valve jobs for all the IC engines).
I'd be very interested to hear if the new pulley is flat or crowned, but also interested in seeing pictures of your shiny projects.
--
WB
metalworking projects

    Mostly waiting for things which really need that kind of finish enough to make it worth while setting up the grinder and covering everything else to protect it from the swarf. :-)

    I'll post when the new pulley arrives.
    Actually -- the first place where I am likely to use it is in making the collet chuck for 1/4" shank stones. And that will be ground only on the ID to make a good register, so that won't photograph well.
    Back when I was making Morse Taper 4-1/2 to Morse Taper 3 (and to Morse Taper 2) adaptors would have been a nice time to use it -- but I didn't have it then. Maybe I should make new ones with a case hardening which I can then grind to a better fit.
    Enjoy,         DoN.