DIN rail sources?

[Hey, it's made from steel, ergo on-topic...]

I'm seeking sources for 35mm DIN rail. Can't find any local [DC area] and the shipping charges places charge on 1 meter lengths is insane.

Anyone found a better way?

Reply to
David Lesher

Lazy as it may be, I usually get this sort of thing from Amazon. Probably not the best price, but close enough and shipping is free (OK, already paid for) with Prime. In my area, Prime items often come same day, even.

Reply to
rangerssuck

--I buy the stuff from ASI in PA. They're a little slow but the price is right.

Reply to
SteamboatEd Haas

Are they slow getting it out the door or is ground shipping slow to get to you? They're actually within the next day area for UPS ground for me. I've bought their DIN rail through Amazon, It was certainly more expensive than going direct, but I was in a rush and it's ridiculously easy for me to orde r from Amazon. Now that I've looked at ASI's web site, I'll keep them in mi nd for the future.

Reply to
rangerssuck

Automation Direct

I believe shipping is free for orders over $50, otherwise a flat $10.

Reply to
Ned Simmons