Disposing of milling cutters

Spring break, we are cleaning the lab stockroom of all the excess junk. Looking for some suggestions on value and best way to get rid of the following. Located in St. Paul, MN. Looking for the best way to get it out the door and still get some value (we are as broke as the next lab!).

We are not real fond of e-bay, the process does not work well for the lab. We would like to just get a willing buyer, be done with it. Pretty much cash and carry type of thing.

-Box of horizontal mill cutters, mostly slotting cutters. Look to be in decent shape, perhaps 80 pounds of them

-Couple hundred pounds of various end mills. Perhaps 1/3 are solid carbide. Sizes from .050" to 1-1/2", heavy in the 3/8" to 3/4" range. Many are regrinds with the poly dip protector on them. Many are special grinds. We could sort them any way it made sense.

-set of 6 number 35 tool holders with accessories. Unknown what tip is on them

-lantern tool post with 8 various tool bit holders 13" to 15" class lathe

-4 way tool post13" to 15" class lathe

Sony LF-200 DRO for mill. Readout box and both X and Y scales. Complete crapshoot on condition.

If someone wants to contact me, reply here with some way for me to contact you. I'll get back within a few hours.

Reply to
RoyJ

I can buy them from you for the right price.

snipped-for-privacy@algebra.com

Ignoramus23425

Roy , I'd kinda like a price for that DRO . I've got something I can mod for Z , but can't quite afford the other two axes .

Reply to
Terry Coombs

-Couple hundred pounds of various end mills. Perhaps 1/3 are solid

-lantern tool post with 8 various tool bit holders 13" to 15" class lathe

-4 way tool post 13" to 15" class lathe

Roy

Price for these three groups. Singly or total for all. Pictures would help.

Bob AZ

Reply to
Bob AZ

BTW , my reply-to is a valid email address

Reply to
Terry Coombs

Just a friendly reminder that I can buy the entire lot, and do not need quotes and separate shipping on bits and pieces.

Ignoramus23425