does 440 volt power exist?

Gunner you have a 120/240 volt service that can go +/- 5% so you are right in there at 245 it could go as high as 252 volts and still be ok. Your VFD is most likely 208 volts. Don

Reply to
Don Murray

When we would cut over the 2400/4160 feeders to 12000/20800 we had 4x12 transformers, they have three 4KV windings and a switch on the side that would series or parallel the windings. It could take a month or two to change out the insulators and the transformers on the feeder to get it all ready to cut over. Then one day we would shut it all down (drop out the 4KV feed), switch all the transformers and pick up a new feed (12KV/20.8KV). Don

Reply to
Don Murray

Im quite familar with this brand and model drive and have never found a programming entry to change the alarm voltage. It appears to be firmwared

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner