A good day Clausing 6903

Today, I had time to recoat the shafts on my varidrive with moglice. I tried to upload pictures to my web provider but things are not working today.

Anyway, Nick Mueller was absolutely right in recommending pressing the first layer into the shaft. Someone somewhere told me it takes hours for this stuff to set up. At first I thought I could just spin the sheaves by hand. I'm sure glad I rigged up something to spin this stuff. 1 hour pot life and it is taking its sweet time setting up.

More to follow...

Wes

Reply to
Wes

Woke up and checked the moglice, stuff has cured.

http:\\wess.freeshell.org\clausing\Clausing.html Back to bed, gotta work tomorrow.

Wes

Reply to
Wes