Machined the sheaves on my Clausing 6903

I've had this lathe for just about a year. Living in northern michigan limits my time to play with fixing it. Being popular at work doesn't help either.

The vari drive sheaves are now repaired.

Go to the bottom of the page. I'll break it up soon, it is getting long.

Today was a fantastic day. My sheaves came out as close to perfect as I could expect and I figured out the wiring on a mismarked motor for uncle. Should have bought a lotto ticket today, I'm on a roll today.

Wes

Reply to
Wes