does anybody scrap the carbide & Tool steel?

I buy scrap carbide & tool steel, I was just wondering if any of you
sell it?
If this is inapropriate just let me know, thanks
Reply to
sugar
Yeah, it is. Awfully nice of you to, you know, ask first.
Sheesh.
Reply to
Dave Hinz
Buying and selling is inappropriate?
Reply to
Rex B
Well..it was a nice and discrete post. I dont have a problem with it actually.
Gunner
Gunner
I agree------
It could also prove to be a valuable asset to those of us that may have old carbide inserts with no place to sell them.
Harold
Reply to
Harold and Susan Vordos
I guess what annoys me is the announcement coupled with "tell me if I shouldn't do this", rather than asking first.
Reply to
Dave Hinz
Any minumum quantity? Approx how much for 50-100# of clean, mixed carbide inserts?
Ned Simmons
Reply to
Ned Simmons
How much a pound for tool steel, I have some pretty big blocks that I pulled from dumpsters.
stan
Reply to
sbaer