does anybody scrap the carbide & Tool steel?

I buy scrap carbide & tool steel, I was just wondering if any of you sell it? If this is inapropriate just let me know, thanks

Reply to
sugar

Yeah, it is. Awfully nice of you to, you know, ask first.

Sheesh.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Buying and selling is inappropriate?

Reply to
Rex B

Well..it was a nice and discrete post. I dont have a problem with it actually.

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3

Reply to
Gunner

I agree------

It could also prove to be a valuable asset to those of us that may have old carbide inserts with no place to sell them.

Harold

Reply to
Harold and Susan Vordos

I guess what annoys me is the announcement coupled with "tell me if I shouldn't do this", rather than asking first.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Any minumum quantity? Approx how much for 50-100# of clean, mixed carbide inserts?

Ned Simmons

Reply to
Ned Simmons

How much a pound for tool steel, I have some pretty big blocks that I pulled from dumpsters.

stan

Reply to
sbaer