does anybody scrap the carbide & Tool steel?

I buy scrap carbide & tool steel, I was just wondering if any of you sell it? If this is inapropriate just let me know, thanks

Yeah, it is. Awfully nice of you to, you know, ask first.
Sheesh.
Dave Hinz wrote:

Buying and selling is inappropriate?

Well..it was a nice and discrete post. I dont have a problem with it actually.
Gunner

I agree------
It could also prove to be a valuable asset to those of us that may have old carbide inserts with no place to sell them.
Harold

I guess what annoys me is the announcement coupled with "tell me if I shouldn't do this", rather than asking first.
snipped-for-privacy@stalloy.com says...

Any minumum quantity? Approx how much for 50-100# of clean, mixed carbide inserts?
Ned Simmons
How much a pound for tool steel, I have some pretty big blocks that I pulled from dumpsters.
stan