Does anyone know of a company or individual that buys used bandsaw welders?

I have 2 Stryco MF2 bandsaw welders and a Viscat Fulgor No. 5895 machine. They were my grandfathers and I am trying to find out if there is a company that buys used equipment. They all work. If you do or know of any companies that may be interested I would appreciate any help you could give me. Thanks

Reply to
thecwirkos

Try posting to Usenet the regular way.

.

"thecwirkos" wrote in message news:c50e0$506b4bf9$43de0cc0$ snipped-for-privacy@news.flashnewsgroups.com...

+--------------------[ SERVER SIGNATURE ]---+ | posted via
| | Web, RSS and Social Media Interface to | | rec.crafts.metalworking and other groups | +-------------------------------------------+
Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Sell them on eBay, that's where I got mine. Used equipment brokers will offer pennies for them, and turn around and sell them for $200 each.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson

Well ... a quick search on the web turns up this:

which they claim to be a *brazing* machine, not a welding machine, but what I can see in the too-small image suggests that it is a welder, not a brazer. But it seems to be rather large for hobby users in any case.

At least it gives you an idea what someone wants to sell one for.

Good Luck, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

How much do you want to the Stycos? Lots of folks here would be interested

I dont have a clue what a Viscat Fulgor is....

Gunner

Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli

Reply to
Gunner

For the readers...a Viscat is another blade welder

Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli

Reply to
Gunner

The name looks like 'capture the lightning' in Latin.

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

Appropriate and rather cool!

Gunner

Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli

Reply to
Gunner

If you still have the Stryco MF-2 I am interested. Thanks

Reply to
GW