drill presses anyone?

I anticipate having two drill presses available cheaply, los angeles area, local pickup only -

one is surplus from douglass aircraft, floor standing, no motor, the quill is stuck, needs to be oiled, repairable , nice heavy casitngs - I think it's worth saving, but if no one wants it, it goes into scrap metal bin after the chuck gets pulled - figure $30 or so.

second one is bench size - also nice american made unit, there is a chip out of the top of the pulley (sheave?) that drives the quill (spindle? - gotta get my terms straight some day), has motor, needs to be cleaned up - $50 or thereabouts.

unmangle my email and drop me a note if you are interested in one or both - I'm basically setting the price at hte value of the chuck plus gas to get them and have them for you to pick up, and a little for my time to get them. Bill

to contact me, do not reply to this message, instead correct this address and use it

will iam_ b_ No ble at msn daught com

***
Reply to
William B Noble (don't reply t

***

Bill..got a picK or two? Ive got a young fella close by been asking me to find him a drill press. Either would be ok for him. Id help him repair them.

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3

Reply to
Gunner