DRO Scale testing

The Lefties simply cannot believe that I too am a registered Democrat.

They are so mentally askew that they assume that everyone on their side of the asle votes like they do. Which is far far from the truth.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Don and his lady were out Thursday. he used his scope and fixed my scale up like new.

We did a bit of gunsmoke, then had a fine meal of steak on the grill, fresh asparagus, the first brocolli salad of the year out of Julie's high tunnel greenhouse, and fine cherry cobbler made by Vicky. She also brought a fine bottle of Reisling. All in all a very fine evening.

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

I'd still like to know how Don handled that pacemaker problem while welding aluminum...

Reply to
Phil Kangas

"Phil Kangas" fired this volley in news:koghbk $m5d$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

With some sense of 'palpitation', I'm guessing.

Lloyd

Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

Plenty of GREAT Democrats. Plenty that I voted for in the last election. It's these fvckin' leftists that HAVE to go!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

And the Dem. party is worse off for embracing the leftist fringe like Obammy and his ilk. Funny, a bit, just a *BIT* of truth is commin' out!

Reply to
Tom Gardner