Eatin' Pig

I know it's early but I wanna give folks a chance to make summer plans. The first saturday in august, which I think is the seventh, we, meaning my wife and I, will be roasting our annual pig. Last year was the best yet. I'm really getting the hang of it. Secret number one is to avoid beer until it is almost done. The more folks the better, I just need to know who's gonna show about a month in advance so the pig is sized right. I will be posting about the pig roast again before it happens and this year might even have streaming video and sound on the web if I can get KPIG to help. Maybe I can get some local metalworkers out here so I can meet 'em. Lots of folks camp out and there's a flush toilet and a shower in the shop that is open to all. I turn up the heat on the water heater so everyone can get a shower if they want. Cheers, eric

Reply to
Eric R Snow

Hi Eric Where's the party?

Bill

Reply to
Gears

Eric lives in Clinton Washington. For those local, it's a ferry ride from the Mukilteo ferry.

Lane

Reply to
Lane

Reply to