Educational material - cymbal making video

I posted some time ago looking for a video on cymbal making.

Finally found it and it's terrific. Shows the processes from selecting the materials to alloy, melting, casting, annealing, machining, planishing tuning - all done by hand.

I can't remember who put me onto it, and can't find the post concerned and but if you are still in the newsgroup thanks a million

Glenn

oldcramo