poulan pp165 weed whacker need help

I took off the fuel lines to fix my clunk in tank, now I forgot to or how to route the lines from the primer to the carb to tank,can any one give me a picture? power pro165 pp165

Reply to
suzonka

I can't give you a picture, but maybe a parts diagram might help? I found one on this website:

. The actual link with the diagram on it would not copy. HTH, Jim

Reply to
Jim Steeby